Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lil Thai House: Longview

Lil Thai House is tucked away in downtown Longview.  I am so glad that I found it because it is a nice diversion in East Texas.  Get there early as the place is tiny, and they run out of things like Spring Rolls.  The kitchen is right there in front of you, and your stomach will grumble while you wait for your food.

I started out with 2 Chicken Spring Rolls.


Chicken Spring Rolls: Vermicelli, chicken, cilantro, basil, lettuce, bean sprouts, and carrots wrapped in a rice paper.  They were excellent.  They are served with 2 unknown sauces: One was a little too salty; the Other was spicy yet sweet- very good!  These were definitely the Star of my Lunch.  Next,  Chicken Pad Thai.


Their Pad Thai has vermicelli, bean sprouts, chicken, tofu, egg, green onions; it's good, but I would love some fresh lime juice to squeeze on top of it.  Huge portions, so a to go box is a must. 

Though I thought it was a little pricey, people kept piling in.  Like I mentioned, get there early because it does fill up quickly.  It was hard to wait for my order because of all of the amazing smells- I was starving by the time it came!  Oh yah, they have a sign up that says "this is not fast food."   And, it is sure worth the wait!

Lil Thai House
212 N Fredonia St
Longview, TX

(903) 236-0155
www.lilthaihouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment