Tuesday, December 6, 2011

B&J's Pizza: Corpus Christi

Tonight, I decided to try B&J Pizza since it came so highly recommended.  I decided to go to the original location located in an older strip shopping center.  When I walked into the no frills place, I thought I had walked into an Austin pizzeria where every one had dreads, and Metallica was blaring from the radio.

I decided to get my pizza to go- just a plain thin crust cheese and a house salad with vinaigrette.  While waiting, I enjoyed a nice small pitcher of tea.  The aromas of the place were killing me- I was hoping I would be able to make it back to the room. 


The pizza was a thin crust with ample tomato sauce and plenty of cheese.  The crust was light and airy.  Overall, the pizza was really good.  The side salad was huge with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, green and black olives, and green peppers.  My only complaint is the bacon bits were more like bacos- gross.

Overall, I like B&J Pizza.  They have an amazing beer selection ranging from local to international, and you can join the beer club where you can win prizes for drinking.  If in Corpus Christi, B&J Pizza is a good place to grab a pizza pie.

B&J Pizza
6335 S Padre Island Dr
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
361/992-6671
www.bandjspizza.com

1 comment:

  1. Panjos is better, and padre pizzeria is about a million times better. Love padres white pizzas!

    ReplyDelete