Sunday, September 18, 2011

Drunkn' Noodlez: Corpus Christi

Tonight, I just happen to run across Drunkn' Noodlez as I was exploring Corpus Christi.  I had already read about this place, and I wanted to try it based on the reviews and of course, its name.  Located in a strip shopping center next to Schlotzsky's and I love Cheesecake, entry into Drunkn' Noodlez seems like you have stepped into another place and time.

For starters, I try their Spring Wraps.  These wraps, instead of rolls, are huge and a meal in itself.  They are filled with chicken, shrimp, fresh veggies, herbs, and noodles.  They come with a great spicy Red Chile sauce with peanuts, but it isn't the traditional peanut sauce.  Awesome- this is definitely a must! 


For my main meal, I order Pahd Thai.  I like that they offer to spice it up.  Of course, I do, so I go with 3 peppers: Adventuresome! 

The Pahd Thai was good, but it wasn't the best that I have had.  It was filled with chicken, noodles, and vegetables, but I was still thinking about the Spring Wraps.  I think I could have gone up to 5 on the spicy level because I couldn't even taste the heat of 3.

Overall, I LOVE Drunkn' Noodlez.  This place has such a great vibe.  It's just a little funky.  Everyone is super friendly.  Service is great!  If you get a chance, definitely check it out.  I will return.

Drunkn' Noodlez
(361) 992-1400  
4214 S Alameda St
Corpus Christi, TX 78412




 

No comments:

Post a Comment