Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hinze's Bar B Q: Sealy

Hinze's BarBQ is located in Sealy on Hwy 36 just South of I-10.  I've eaten here a few times, and I've gotten it to go too.  Today, I decide to eat in for my usual Chopped Beef Sandwich with a side of Cole Slaw.

Today's Chop Beef Sandwich has the beef already mixed with their slightly sweet but more tangy BBQ sauce.  You can dress it up with onions, marinated onions, jalapenos, and pickles from a self serve station.  Overall, the Chopped Beef Sandwich is pretty good, but I don't like it when I cannot watch them chop up my beef- usually means you get the leftover brisket with more fat.  Also, the chopped beef amount was not overwhelming- more on the skimpy side.  Come on this is TEXAS!

Their Cole Slaw is another love of mine.  It is a vinegar base with slight sweetness and lots of pepper!  Been know to get a quart of it to go and eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!  It's the little things in life.

You can pick up BBQ by the pound or by the plate.  I prefer the Hinze's in Wharton, but the Sealy location can satisfy your BBQ needs.  Their ribs and chicken are pretty good, and we really like their Seasonings that you can buy at the counter.  Overall, It's not the best BBQ, and it's not the worse BBQ!

Hinze's BBQ
2101 Hwy 36 S
Sealy, TX 77474
(979) 885-7808

No comments:

Post a Comment