Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Butcher Boy's: Nacogdoches


Today, I decided to try Butcher Boy's in Nacogdoches.  I was in the mood for a good burger, and they sure didn't disappoint.  Butcher Boy's is family owned and operated since 1977.  They serve BBQ, burgers, chicken fried steaks, and homemade pies- chocolate or coconut cream.  Don't worry if you are on a diet because Butcher Boy's even has 2 low carb meals on the menu.


You place your order at the counter, drinks are self serve, and they call your name when your order is ready.  Your order comes out in a brown paper bag.  I ordered the cheeseburger combo meal.


All I can say is that this burger is a multi-napkin event.  The thin, freshly ground, beef patty oozed with goodness.  Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and red onions took their place.  The mayo had a touch of sweet that went well with the slightly salty, in a good way, seasoning in the meat.  The bun was freshly toasted, and the patty covered all of it.  The fries were typical fries, yet they could have cooked a tad longer.

Overall, I really enjoyed Butcher Boys.  If you aren't dining in, still stop by and check out their full meat market that includes fresh meats, freezer meat packs, custom smoking, and famous cheese balls.  Surely, it will not disappoint.

Butcher Boy's
603 North Street (Business 59)
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961
936/560-1137
http://www.butcherboysnac.com/

1 comment:

  1. My mouth waters reading about that burger. My eyes water when I look at the scale.

    ReplyDelete