Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feed Barn: Bryan, Texas


Today, I tried the Feed Barn in Bryan, Texas.  I have eaten here before, and I remember it was good food with good atmosphere.  Located in an industrial area of Bryan, Feed Barn is off the beaten path.  The restaurant serves burgers, steaks, and fish- I guess that was obvious from the picture above.  You order and pay at the cash register.  Drinks are self serve, and your food is picked up at a kitchen window.

Since this girl likes her burger baskets, I decided a good cheese burger was needed on this Friday afternoon.


The patty is thin with the bun and condiments fresh.  The meat was actually quite disappointing.  It did have a nice seasoned grill taste, but I kept getting a taste similar to McDonald's.  I don't know what it was, but it was there.  Plus, the patty tasted like and had the consistency of a frozen variety.  The french fries are steak cut, and they were deep-fried crisp.

In the end, I would say that I have had a better burger in the Bryan/College Station area.  I would go back to the Feed Barn to try something else.  The room was filled with men eating steaks, so maybe that is the route to go.

Feed Barn
2017 Fountain Avenue
Bryan, TX 77801
979/822-9488
http://www.feedbarnbcs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment